Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Where That New Testament Church Is

I think this article here says it quite well: http://journeytoorthodoxy.com/orthodox-faith/finding-the-new-testament-church/#axzz1gOIdfizU For those asking, where is this New Testament Church that we should go to? Where can it be found? It is the Orthodox Church. This is the Church that has kept the teachings and Holy Tradition of the Apostles and early Church Fathers. I would not say this if I have not read and researched about it myself. But each of us makes our own journey, so your journey might be different from my own. However, I pray that it will lead you to the Church which has kept what the early Church believed in. Many today are making that claim--we are the church that knows the Bible; we are the church that is what was in the New Testament. Often though, when one look more closely, it turns out that their claims fall short. For most of my life I had been Catholic, until I began to realize that the Catholic Church's claims do not coincide with how the early Church actually was. I dug deeper, and I found the Orthodox Church. May that journey also lead you to our Lord's Church, the Church of the Apostles and the early Fathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment